Каталог товаров и услуг
House project USA. First Floor: 1709 sq/ft height 9
This unique design incorporates a stunning exterior. Its metal roof instantly attracts passersby, and the wrapping front porch is ideal for evening conversation. The interior is open, starting with the foyer, dining and great rooms. A single column defines the perimeter of each room, leaving the area completely open. The great room features custom amenities such as a corner fireplace, two-story ceiling and porch access. Nearby, the kitchen accesses a screen porch and is open to the dining room for easy entertaining. The master suite is in the rear of the home and overlooks the rear porch. Two walk-in closets provide convenience and luxury to the suite, while the well-appointed master bath includes a separate tub and shower, private privy and his-and-her sinks. A flexible bedroom/study has its own bath and completes the first floor. Upstairs, a bonus room, loft and bathroom are the ideal places for children, a media room or home office.
FULL SPECS & FEATURES
- Depth : 76' 2"
- Height : 35' 2"
- Width : 82' 10"
- Bonus: 320 sq/ft height 8'
- First Floor: 1709 sq/ft height 9'
- Garage: 608 sq/ft
- Patio: 156 sq/ft
- Porch: 709 sq/ft
- Second Floor: 312 sq/ft height 8'
- Ceiling Details : Two story Great Room ceiling
- Bonus Ceiling : 8'
- Main Ceiling : 9'
- Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
- Roof Framing : Conventional
- Primary Pitch : 12:12
- Secondary Pitch : 4:12
- Roof Type : Shingle
- Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
- Framing : Wood - 2x4
- Main Floor Master Bedroom
- Walk In Closet
- Formal Dining Room
- Great Room Living Room
- Covered Front Porch
- Covered Rear Porch
- Screened Porch
- Bathroom 2: 40 sq/ft width 5' x depth 8'
- Bathroom 3: 68 sq/ft width 12' x depth 5' 8"
- Bedroom 2: 156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
- Bedroom 2 Closet: 12 sq/ft width 2' x depth 6'
- Bonus Room - Finished: 224 sq/ft width 21' x depth 10' 8"
- Coat Closet: 7 sq/ft width 2' 4" x depth 3' 4"
- Deck: 245 sq/ft width 28' 4" x depth 8' 8"
- Dining Room: 139 sq/ft width 10' 11" x depth 12' 9"
- Foyer: 82 sq/ft width 8' 10" x depth 9' 4"
- Garage: 576 sq/ft width 24' x depth 24'
- Great Room: 294 sq/ft width 17' 9" x depth 16' 7"
- Kitchen: 144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
- Linen Closet: 8 sq/ft width 1' 8" x depth 5'
- Loft: 146 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13' 4"
- Master Bathroom: 96 sq/ft width 12' x depth 8'
- Master Bedroom: 214 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 15'
- Master Closet: 44 sq/ft width 6' 4" x depth 7'
- Master Closet Two: 25 sq/ft width 5' x depth 5'
- Porch - Front: 308 sq/ft width 48' 8" x depth 6' 4"
- Porch - Rear: 153 sq/ft width 17' 8" x depth 8' 8"
- Porch - Screened: 116 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 10'
- Utility Room: 60 sq/ft width 6' x depth 10'
Donald A. Gardner charges $100.00 to review plan changes and prepare an estimate for your modifications. This fee can be applied to your plan purchase once you move forward with the modifications. Please call if you would like to order a Plan Modification quote from the Donald A. Gardner Plan Collection.
- Purchasing a CAD set gives you an unlimited build license. All other plan sets, excluding the Single Set for bidding purposes, allow you to build the home one time.
- Front rendering
- Foundation plan
- Detailed floor plans
- Exterior and interior elevations
- Roof plan
- Door and window schedules
- Necessary wall sections/details
- Structural plan
- One specifications outline
- Heating/air conditioning layouts, plumbing, and electrical details are not included. Consult a local mechanical contractor for systems suitable for local climate conditions. The plans conformed to the CABO One and Two Family Dwelling Code or the International Residential Code in the year the plan was created.
|5 Copy Set : |
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|8 Copy Set : |
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set : |
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set : |
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|CAD Set : |
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.|
|Single Set : |
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.|
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Wood 2x4: |
|Wood 2x6: |
|Additional Construction Sets : |
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design : |
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Construction Engineering Guide : |
|Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.|
|Home Furniture Planner : |
|This fun visual aid lets you peel-and-stick furniture on a generic layout to plan out spacing.|
|Lighting Design : |
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
|Material List : |
|A list of building supplies needed to construct the infrastructure of your new house.|
|Right-Reading Reverse : |
|Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.